send the light, that blessed gospel light...

Friday, July 15, 2005

passions?//

i was talking to one of the professors here at school tonight. he is starting a church plant here around the school. i talked to him about 30 mins. and one of the questions he asked me during the conversations is "what are your passions?"i dont feel like anyone has ever asked me that...
i told him hardcore....than i thought what are my passions//?

hardcore...
laughter...
tattoos...
the bible...
christ...
chipotle...
family...
reading...

these are the things that i spend my time on...i stress about these things....think about these things...long to be involved with these things...this is what makes me tick, and couldnt love it more. i dont ever want to loose my love for life, God, and family. iwant to enjoy my life and what i do with it all the time. i realy belive that the series of events that guided me towardsthe things that i love and the things that are my passions happened for a reason. and it would be a low downy dirty rotten shame to squash any dreams that i might have to pursue any of these passions with everything in me. a shame...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home